5 Şubat 2012 Pazar

Final Destination (Analysis (1))


Louis Sachar

Wow, our journey has come to an end. I finished the book. Actually I am not sad at all. In the end of this entry, I will have finished my assignment. Truth be told, writing this was more interesting and enjoyable than I expected. Before my first entry, I thought it won’t come to an end and it will make my holiday suck. Then I realized I like writing entries actually. Maybe I will go on with this blog, who knows? :D

So after a short introduction part, it is time to analyse! Above all, I liked the book very much. I loved it. For a children’s book, it is quite complicated and made the readers think. The plot is very well structured. We see the proficiency of Louis Sachar in his style.

“Even though he was inside, he wore sunglasses and a cowboy hat.”

John Lennon
Sunglasses and cowboy hat… Just in the beginning we see the cliches of a state. Yes, Texas! As I said just in the beginning we understand the environment Louis Sachar has established. When we think about Texas, a dry area comes to our minds, doesn’t it? Here is where Camp Gren Lake located. Even in the first pages we can predict what type of problems this are can cause.

W:211

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder