1 Şubat 2012 Çarşamba

If I were Louis Sachar... (Prediction (1))


I’m back again! With a brand new entry about our lovely book “Holes”. What a suprise, ha? Anyway, I’m going to write about my predictions about the continuation of the book, which you might have expected from the headline.
First of all I must say that I really liked the style of Louis Sachar. The set up was very well planned. The connection between the characters make the book a lot more interesting. Also the connections make it quite easier to predict what is going to happen next. All these facts and the style will be explained detailed in my “Analysis” enrty. Let’s get back to our current topic.

I read the first part. So far, we know the characters in Stanley’s group, Mr. Sir and Pendanski and the Walden. Also we learned what happened to Elya and who Kissin’ Kate Barlow is. Even it is not in the book yet, I think it’s obvious that all the children in Camp Green Lake are digging for the “loot” of Kate Barlow. It might even be that the Walden is a relative of either Kate Barlow or the freckly girl next to Trout Walker (both of them are freckly J). Another prediction of mine is that Clyde Livingston might be a grandchild of Trout Walker. They both have the same fungal disease. If that’s true, it would be a great irony for the book: Trout ruined Kate Barlow’s life, Clyde ruined Stanley’s.

It’s remarkable that Zero has the same surname with the lady who helped Elya. The lady had a son in America who might be the grandfather of Zero.

W:275

"No matter what. I'll write a comment"
"After all this time"
"Always" said Snape.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder