1 Şubat 2012 Çarşamba

If I were Louis Sachar... (Prediction (2))


The first part of the enrty was about predictions about the characters. Let’s look at the plot now. Every children’s book has a happy end. That’s why I think that Stanley will leave the Camp in the end. They will find the loot or a letter with “No loot. Gotcha! Kisses from Kate” The people around Stanley will believe that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, even Clyde Livingston. He might give the sneakers to Stanley as a gift. Apropos Stanley’s father will succeed in his experiment. 

Zero will be a great mathematician and we will learn the relationship between Yelnats and Zeroni families. I can’t predict anything about the other boys but perhaps Mr. Sir and The Walden will get married.

These were my thoughts. 80 pages left. I hope Louis Sachar had thought like me. We will see!

By for now!

And again:
May the force be with you.
PS: Thanks for the comments.
W:162

1 yorum:

  1. i lıke this post and ı can say thatı almost have the same thoughts!

    YanıtlaSil